Frame rails

rsm

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company that makes new replacement frame rails? I have a 94 GT and the frame rail under the driver is beat to crap and I need to replace it before I install subframe connectors. I'd settle for one pulled from a parts car. I've tried doing searches but can't seem to come up with anything for the 94-95 GT's. Thanks!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Replacement frame rails on a unibody?? Never heard or seen anything like that. Show pics of the damage your talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chris84svo

Reaction score
Call prestige mustang or MPS auto salvage, they have tons of these cars and have helped me out more than once!!

Reactions: rsm

PinkieT

Reaction score
Replacement frame rails on a unibody?? Never heard or seen anything like that. Show pics of the damage your talking about.

When I was into older Mopars I saw plenty of repop unibody frame rails and repair caps. Front frame rails that held the torsion bar, rear frame rails under the trunk, etc. LMR is selling Fox body frame rails. Maybe SN95 is next.

OP
OP
R

rsm

Reaction score

Unibody cars have stamped steel rails, 2 front 2 rear. A little late at night to take a pic. Mopar has a lot of repop rails. Older and newer Mustangs have framerails made but not the SN95's. This pic is a front frame rail for an early model Mustang.

Attachments

• replacement frame rail.jpg
    replacement frame rail.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 21

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. I’ve seen these for much older cars but never for anything like our sn’s

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought they didn't even make them for the fox bodies but that there are plenty of people rebuilding them with the rust they develop up front.

Restor427

Reaction score
I
Does anyone know of a company that makes new replacement frame rails? I have a 94 GT and the frame rail under the driver is beat to crap and I need to replace it before I install subframe connectors. I'd settle for one pulled from a parts car. I've tried doing searches but can't seem to come up with anything for the 94-95 GT's. Thanks
Does anyone know of a company that makes new replacement frame rails? I have a 94 GT and the frame rail under the driver is beat to crap and I need to replace it before I install subframe connectors. I'd settle for one pulled from a parts car. I've tried doing searches but can't seem to come up with anything for the 94-95 GT's. Thanks!
I have a pair of factory rear frame rails.They came from ford back in 1996-99 era. When I raced in SCCA.

Restor427

Reaction score
I have posted that I have factory stamping.1 pr. Brand new.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online