Free cowl cover ‘95 Cobra

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg Just replaced mine. The old one is actually in decent condition, I’m just kinda OCD about plastic parts! So, it’s off my ‘95 Cobra but may fit 6 cylinder, GT, et al. So if you want it it’s free, just pay shipping. Not looking to make anything on it. Just hate to see it go to waste.

Reply back here or send me a private message.

First pic is the underside: nozzles in place(25 yrs old!); screen missing because I had to reuse it on the new one.
Second pic is the top side: somewhat faded bit no obvious scratches and all 6 clips in place.

you will need the 3 plastic screws/ anchors, but they’re pretty inexpensive.

Last edited:

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 5919 View attachment 5920 Just replaced mine. The old one is actually in decent condition, I’m just kinda OCD about plastic parts! So, it’s off my ‘95 Cobra but may fit 6 cylinder, GT, et al. So if you want it it’s free, just pay shipping. Not looking to make anything on it. Just hate to see it go to waste.

Reply back here or send me a private message.

First pic is the underside: nozzles in place(25 yrs old!); screen missing because I had to reuse it on the new one.
Second pic is the top side: somewhat faded bit no obvious scratches and all 6 clips in place.

you will need the 3 plastic screws/ anchors, but they’re pretty inexpensive.

They will fit all 94-99’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrickVert

Reaction score
I've been wanting to experiment with painting mine, but have been hesitant to do so. Could you PM me shipping to 80816? Thanks.

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've been wanting to experiment with painting mine, but have been hesitant to do so. Could you PM me shipping to 80816? Thanks.
Will do. Give me couple days

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Be patient... I’m off Saturday but wifey has plans for me for the day and my next day off isn’t until Wednesday. As soon as I can, I’ll get you a shipping cost

TrickVert

Reaction score
Be patient... I’m off Saturday but wifey has plans for me for the day and my next day off isn’t until Wednesday. As soon as I can, I’ll get you a shipping cost
Take your time. No rush at all. In the meantime, I'll PM you my email address. For some reason I didn't get notifications of the replies here.

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Trick,
Finally got over to the UPS Store: $61.63 to the 80816.
Still want it?

TrickVert

Reaction score
Ow! I appreciate it, but that's more than what I'd like to put into the experiment at this point, and there may be someone who actually *needs* it.

OP
OP
Daryl

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ow! I appreciate it, but that's more than what I'd like to put into the experiment at this point, and there may be someone who actually *needs* it.
Ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online