Free Giveaway.... Blacklight + V7 Hybrid Kit!!!

Sinned83

Reaction score
mygreengt said:
djk83 said:
This V7 is awesome and smells so good.
yay! because thats what i got!
I'm sure the black light is awesome too but I will have to wait until I get a detail job or the stang is ready again.

2v_takeover

Reaction score
So has anyone used that blacklight yet? I'm rather anxious to see how it turns out! how it will compare to some EZ creme glaze??

Sinned83

Reaction score
2v_takeover said:
So has anyone used that blacklight yet? I'm rather anxious to see how it turns out! how it will compare to some EZ creme glaze??
Ill let you guys know in a couple days I got a fireturd lined up to do a wash/vac and wax so I'll use the blacklight.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I used the blacklight a v7 kit. I really like the blacklight the car seemed have alot of depth and reflection with just the blacklight and v7. The blacklight saves alot of time because it is a hybrid product. Bottom line you can use the kit and replace glaze,sealant and lsp but im going to try the blacklight topped with some petes next.

BUY THIS KIT FROM CG.

Nacho98

Reaction score
But to my understanding, the Blacklight is far more on the glaze end than the sealant end, so a couple rains and it will be washed away?

Seems like it wouldn't be bad for a quick "for now" job when time is crunched, but doesn't seem like it could really replace a full-scale detail?

Sinned83

Reaction score
Nacho98 said:
But to my understanding, the Blacklight is far more on the glaze end than the sealant end, so a couple rains and it will be washed away?

Seems like it wouldn't be bad for a quick "for now" job when time is crunched, but doesn't seem like it could really replace a full-scale detail?

I prepped the car and polished it before I used the kit. I will let you know about the durability dont always believe what you hear or read.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online