Fresh Kill

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Killed a 40th anniversary Mustang GT. He went wipping by me on the highway, but he got off at the same exit as me. I caught him at a traffic light. He reved me, so I had to say o.k. When I reved back he said to his buddy in the paasenger seat "oh shit". :noes:

Light turned green, he pulled about a fender maybe a little more on me due to some tire spin. But once I hooked up, he saw nothing but tail lights. I got out of it when I hit 80 in 3rd gear. Then he did the fly by. :dancing6: :banana:

I caught back up to him at the next light and told him he had a nice ride, he gave me the thumbs up and turned right. Then I had to go up and make a u-turn, because I missed my turn.

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
good kill

i never understood why people w/ other mustangs fly by or rev at you....mayb it's just me but whenever i see another mustang i wave or give the thumbs up depending on the car. :dunno:

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
It's all fun and games till someone gets a ticket or gets hurt. The more I think about it the dumber I realize I was.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
It's all fun and games till someone gets a ticket or gets hurt. The more I think about it the dumber I realize I was.
:boink:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
but your safe and you won so thats all that matters. lol not really but good kill man!

Mustanger

Reaction score
I want to race every once in a while but nowadays all the fun is gone because the consequences can be SO BAD! If some dumb ricer loses control while racing you & gets killed...YOU go to jail! The fines & insurance going up would be horrible too. There is a whole different dimension to consider, I just hope I am mature enough to resist at all times! LOL...but I enjoyed your story...

ripper

Reaction score
Ah i know you Matt if it wasnt safe you wouldnt have done it. Good kill man. :thumb: But how could he miss those cobra tags LOL. :dunno:

ripper

Reaction score
Our town has a drug confiscated malibu with a nice ls1 in it. Tinted out, exhaust, but mostly stock. He wants to race me all the time. I see him every day cause he is the security at our elementary school were my 14 yr old goes. I told him stop by the house and take my car for a ride then decide if you wanna race. lol. Not all cops are jackasses.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.