Fresh New Pics...Lots Inside!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
:behind:

And if you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera are you using? It looks awesome!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
wow that thing is clean.. but i must say i like ur bumper/hood combo, with the wingless.. i think your car looks badass dude... i love it..

great car man! nice friggin pics

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
is the back part of the trunk painted??? that's xtra awesome...thanks for the great ideas!

SonicStang

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i have heard nothing...running without Isos in the front FTW. 8) buy my sister doesnt have anny in the rear of hears and it squeeks like crazy when someone is in the backseat.
Yeah I remember it sqeaked like hell when I was on the back seat with your sister. Not sure if it was the springs that sqeaked... :banana:

S

scarface

SonicStang said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
i have heard nothing...running without Isos in the front FTW. 8) buy my sister doesnt have anny in the rear of hears and it squeeks like crazy when someone is in the backseat.
Yeah I remember it sqeaked like hell when I was on the back seat with your sister. Not sure if it was the springs that sqeaked... :banana:
BURN!

ck5.0

Reaction score
No it wasn't the springs squeaking it was the sister making that noise...... :D :D :D

just kidding....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online