front fender mods

Reaction score
out of curiosity i wanted to get a better idea of the tiger racing fenders for our car but the interweb doesnt have much to show. however i am very familiar with the griggs gr40 98 cobra and i noticed recently how aggressive the front fenders are rolled/pulled and wanted to know if anyone has done this or knows how.

heres some sexilicious pics of the tits legit variety

gr40.jpg

98Cobra_JGriggs.JPG

30713010004_large.jpg

30713010003_large.jpg

wmfateam

Reaction score
What do you want to know about the tiger racing fenders? I have as set in storage that are going on next year. Lite as hell and full function with vents. They don't line up to any stock width front bumper, unless you get the add on dive planes or have the Paul Brown/G Stream/whoever makes this thing now front bumper.
9f919d927c796ca92ed8fce0b4eb6788.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
What do you want to know about the tiger racing fenders? I have as set in storage that are going on next year. Lite as hell and full function with vents. They don't line up to any stock width front bumper, unless you get the add on dive planes or have the Paul Brown/G Stream/whoever makes this thing now front bumper.

Id love to see these parts on your ride!

wmfateam

Reaction score
Id love to see these parts on your ride!
I still have to finish the cage and buy the motor. After I decided to go coyote crate, everything has come to a waiting on funds halt. Hopefully done by November to shake down the car before the 2017 season. And I still have to decide on color scheme.

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score

Exactly what you told me hahah

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Whoops, read that wrong. I thought you said "what do you know" not what do I want to know. I just want more pictures of them since they don't really exist on the Web. But I'm more interested in the fenders on the gr40...they're tits. THAT, is what I wanna know more about hahah

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Find a hotrod shop that has an old guy who does metal work. Take him a pair of fenders and have them flare them like the pictures you have. It might take awhile and be expensive, but if the guy is good, you'll get exactly what you want.

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
Find a hotrod shop that has an old guy who does metal work. Take him a pair of fenders and have them flare them like the pictures you have. It might take awhile and be expensive, but if the guy is good, you'll get exactly what you want.

not calling you old, but it sounds like youre saying take them to you *step one*

then have you do all the custom work for me *step two*

and then once you finish it and get them the way i like...youre gonna make a mold and make it out of cf... *step three*

thats an accurate deciphering of the quoted words of wisdom correct?...

dont worry thomas ill pay you with love, hugs and whatever alcoholic beverage you prefer!

ReplicaR

Reaction score
So my fenders are rolled and pulled. There really isn't much you can do on those. They spring back in place unfortunately, so there's only so much to gain. I also had my fender bolts loosened, and pulled to the furthest adjustment point, so that gave the wheels a bit more coverage. If you're after the flared look, that's going to require a trip to a body shop that knows what they're doing, and a pretty penny to finance it all. Tiger Racing stuff isn't exactly what I would call street friendly stuff, track car only in my opinion

OP
OP
Frank.JD.Perez
Reaction score
So my fenders are rolled and pulled. There really isn't much you can do on those. They spring back in place unfortunately, so there's only so much to gain. I also had my fender bolts loosened, and pulled to the furthest adjustment point, so that gave the wheels a bit more coverage. If you're after the flared look, that's going to require a trip to a body shop that knows what they're doing, and a pretty penny to finance it all. Tiger Racing stuff isn't exactly what I would call street friendly stuff, track car only in my opinion

well i dont really like the tiger racing parts. i do think theyre cool though. i basically just want the fenders like the gr40 up top and eventually the car wont be legal on the street so im not too worried

Thomas_W

Reaction score
not calling you old, but it sounds like youre saying take them to you *step one*

then have you do all the custom work for me *step two*

and then once you finish it and get them the way i like...youre gonna make a mold and make it out of cf... *step three*

thats an accurate deciphering of the quoted words of wisdom correct?...

dont worry thomas ill pay you with love, hugs and whatever alcoholic beverage you prefer!

lol!

man if it was 3-4 years ago, it wouldnt be a problem. But as if 7 days from now, i will be living out of a hotel 4-5 days a week. Maybe in 6 months or so i'll have a shop to be able to work on cool stuff like this.

johnny

Reaction score
where did you get those? how much where they and are they on the car yet?? i never noticed how much wider those fenders looked on the gr40 car until you pointed them out.. im really interested..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online