FRONT TOWER BRACE FOR USE WITH KENNY BELL BLOWER

94twinscrew

Reaction score
yep,that's the right one,and like said before....summit has a great return policy if you don't like it.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
95pootang said:
i just wanna make sure thats the rite brace, its looks like the same in the pics here in the thread.

I was just thinking about what I asked before...you never told me which manifolds you have,that might make a big difference.....that,and motor mounts.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
i have the stock 5.0 manifold and new stock motor mounts.the blower is the tc1100, 90mm maf with 42 lbs injectors sct chip calibrated from kenny bell boosta pump. the engine crank forged bore 30 over forged pistons comp cam 114 lift stock heads polished / ported. with all theother bolt on crap , lol. tats a nice brace from summit just wanna make sure the baby fits before i order it. thanks for all ur info man u have been a big help.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
No prob,glad to help. So your blower doesn't have a bypass? How much boost do you plan to run?

You may have an issue with the brace with the standard kit manifolds,unless you go with a set of drop motor mounts.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
right now its running about 8lbs of boost. i getting the walbro 255 in a couple of days for the tank . i can tell it needs more fuel.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95pootang said:
well guys te blowers on the car wahooo what a feeling. ive been driving very easy , but the times i have feathered the peddle alittle that back end just digs in , gawd what a feeling. this is whats its all about. ive had 4 people roll down there windows at stop lites today asking me whats in this beast. with the exhaust i have and that cam the mofo sounds pretty rad the the wissle of the blower just adds iceing to the cake. so in regards to the tower brace u think that crome one will fit my set up ?? thanks gil

now I want one.

STB's do help but there not a key suspension piece. But yeah it would be nice to have one on there.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
ya know i could get by with out one, but being i put this car in some local shows the brace does look nice and summit had the one the guys suggested on here.plus ive got the fuel pump and the fuel regulator on the way also, im hoping thats it for a bit on this car , lol im tapped out for now!! we know how that goes.thanks for all ur help guys. gil

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell