FRONT TOWER BRACE FOR USE WITH KENNY BELL BLOWER

95pootang

Reaction score
IS THERE A FRONT BRACE I CAN USE IN PLACE OF THE STOCK ONE. CAN NOT USE THE STOCK BRACE WITH KENNY BELL BLOWER. NEED ADVISE. THANKS

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
good luck man im in the process of custom building one for mine

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Pootang,i didn't know that you had one....lol

The only one that "fits" is a griggs,but not the one from our years. I use a modular one

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Pootang,i didn't know that you had one....lol

The only one that "fits" is a griggs,but not the one from our years. I use a modular one
the modular motor ones work? no modifications? no aftermarket hood?

94twinscrew

Reaction score
well everything needs a little modding...lol
stb pic
It looks like the first pic in this link.....which would be for a 96 or newer. I don't have any recent pics of it on my car,i'll try to get one tomorrow for ya. I had to add a few holes,but i use threaded rivets that are meant for metal work,instead of nuts and bolts.

You can see in the link,how the front of the bar goes over where the blower sits.....it worked great.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
well i know the stock one will have to be modified if i want it to fit my kenny bell blower. i will have to cut the center brace and make some kinda under loop or over loop for it to fit. ill have it moded soon. this is a easy project. ill take pics later for all u who have the brace can do the same. thanks for the thoughts. gil

Maniak87

Reaction score
definately post em up. i may go KB in the future and i was not liking the fact that i couldnt retain the strut tower brace

SN-95

Reaction score
u could always just take the kb off and give it to me and u wouldnt have to worry about geting another one... u could use the same one u have... :)

94twinscrew

Reaction score
370097508_f18b465931.jpg

Here's a pic of it.....I messed up though,it's a Gripp,not griggs.lol Made by BBK. It's -20 today,so I'll have to get some pics of it later....I like my nuts where they are :eek:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
370097508_f18b465931.jpg

Here's a pic of it.....I messed up though,it's a Gripp,not griggs.lol Made by BBK. It's -20 today,so I'll have to get some pics of it later....I like my nuts where they are :eek:
:rollinglaugh:

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
well guys te blowers on the car wahooo what a feeling. ive been driving very easy , but the times i have feathered the peddle alittle that back end just digs in , gawd what a feeling. this is whats its all about. ive had 4 people roll down there windows at stop lites today asking me whats in this beast. with the exhaust i have and that cam the mofo sounds pretty rad the the wissle of the blower just adds iceing to the cake. so in regards to the tower brace u think that crome one will fit my set up ?? thanks gil

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Well,which blower do you have? Standard 1.5,blowzilla,flowzilla with bypass? If it fits mine,most likely it will fit yours,I have a lot more stuff going on,esp with the custom race bypass,and catch can....here's a pic so you can see what I mean.

355518286_a52d045847.jpg

355518282_72f274e269.jpg

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
bad ass man so how do u like your kb, im still breaking in my engine and blower , i really havent put my foot into it yet, your engine looks mean and lean. thanks for the pics. mines the ts 1100.not as big as your. so with all ur stuff it fits yours huh ? do u have a pic with the brace on? would love to see it. thanks gil

94twinscrew

Reaction score
95pootang said:
bad ass man so how do u like your kb, im still breaking in my engine and blower , i really havent put my foot into it yet, your engine looks mean and lean. thanks for the pics

Thanks man. They're all that I've run for over 12 years,and I've tried them all.lol The car is an absolute monster,esp with the 18# race pulley. Third just spins on 275 street tires,i put a vid up a little while ago,....the thing is just useless now.lol

Did you get a tune yet? which blower do you have,how much boost?

here's that vid of what to come.lol

vid

94twinscrew

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
im diggen that catch can, where ya get it :naughty:

fabbed it myself,couldn't see paying 400 bucks through HPH for it......do you have oil venting issue yet? You shouldn't with your boost levels....unless you just want a little extra blingbling ;D

94twinscrew

Reaction score
95pootang said:
BBK-25130 so this is the brace from summit i should order?

I would,besides...you can always send it back to summit if you don't like it.

OP
OP

95pootang

Reaction score
i just wanna make sure thats the rite brace, its looks like the same in the pics here in the thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online