FRPP HEADERS

kid rock

Reaction score
hey guys/gals,

will the FRPP longtube headers fit a 98GT auto?? got a good price on some and want to fit them but wanna check first!

Si :comando:

P.S if not why not? or what can i do to make them fit!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I didn't know ford had 4.6 2V LT's...

+1 unless this is a BRAND NEW product, the headers your talking about are NOT long tubes. I have never seen LTs from Ford racing

96gt226410

Reaction score
I don't think a lot of companies make LT's for autos. A buddy had a '96 GT auto about 2 years ago and I think only 2 companies made LT's for it.

OP
OP
K

kid rock

Reaction score
oh ok lol i might have to look into this lol

si

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

sorry they are MAC longtube headers, will they fit??? lol

i8ur-riceburner

Reaction score
i just put mac long tubes on my 98 auto gt bout 2 months ago, love the sound! i gota post up a clip wen i get a chance, but install was 450 my set up is mac long tubes mac prochamber and flowmasters sounds awsome

OP
OP
K

kid rock

Reaction score
koolthats what i like to hear!!

i8ur-ricer: was it a difficult install or just the norm? droppping k-member etc etc??

Si

i8ur-riceburner

Reaction score
wasnt hard at all, didnt drop the K, just had to adjust the steering shaft/column, the biggest pain in the ass was the drives side header bolts took like 8 hrs lol but saved money in labor, i called a bunch of places avg price was 400 - 600

OP
OP
K

kid rock

Reaction score
ok this is sounding kool, how much do the MAC longtubes go for? as i got my set for 267 bucks! (150 quid of good ole english money lol)

Si

:hitit:

i8ur-riceburner

Reaction score
i got mine for 340 at americanmuscle, there the cheapest but they work awsome, i read so many reviews on it some were good some were bad, but install was easy and sound great so mac's LT's get an A+ from me

OP
OP
K

kid rock

Reaction score
KOOLIO its all sounding good, ive just gotta get them fitted now (bugger me doing it, its cold out now) :noes:

si :thumb:

S

scarface

Just make sure you get the MAC LT's that are for auto trans. THere is a difference between the two.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online