For Sale FS: 95 DFG 5.0 5 speed

95MustangGT

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I haven't been on in a looong time, but the time has come to put my car up for sale. I have only driven this thing occasionally in the last three years since my oldest daughter was born. I really don't want to get rid of the car, but I don't want to see it sit here and deteriorate more. I'm located in Alachua Florida, a little NW of Gainesville for those not familiar with the area. I'm the fourth owner, but I've had it for the last 13 years and it was all stock when I bought it. I'm asking $4000 obo and here are the details. Car has 168k miles on it.

Mods:

GT40 heads
Explorer intake
short tube unequal length headers
off road H-pipe
Magnaflow mufflers
Welded in sub-frame connectors
Ford Bullitt suspension package
3.27 gears (I'll have to check, but I think I have some 3.55's laying around that can go with it)
Cobra brakes front and rear with Cobra master cylinder and correct swap brake lines from the master cylinder to the body lines
03 cobra lower control arms
aluminum drive shaft
MM caster camber plates
B&M ripper shifter
chip to turn off EGR codes and for the engine mods
Steeda Ultra lite II 17x9 wheels

The Bad:

There is an oil leak around the timing cover gasket close to the oil pan. It's bad enough that you can see the oil dripping out while the car is running.

The AC will not hold a charge. The condenser has a hole in it behind the radiator.

The power steering pump was recently low on fluid. I'm not sure where the leak may be though. I put all new lines and outer tie rods in about 5 years ago, so maybe one of the lines has a leak in it, again I'm not real sure about that.

Pictures:

Car was repainted in 2011

If you have any questions let me know. I don't want to post my number for the world to see, so if your interested PM me and I'll get you my phone number. Thanks.

Shaun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online