FTR Splitter / Tubular Bumper Support

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Any update on the splitter for the Cobra front end?

Waiting to get my bumpers back from powder coating then I will let you know. Have a few other people interested with the cobra bumper too.

Powder coating is taking forever -.-

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Waiting to get my bumpers back from powder coating then I will let you know. Have a few other people interested with the cobra bumper too.

Powder coating is taking forever -.-

Sounds good bud. I was bummed that your watts won't work for my car so I'm hoping at least I can support you by getting the splitter. I'm curious to see the design on the Cobra front due to the shape.

twovalveterror

Reaction score
if it fits the cobra front well I may be in for one. I had planned on making my own, but the easy way out seems tempting right now!

wmfateam

Reaction score
I'm putting my money on it fitting, otherwise I am buying a GT bumper.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good bud. I was bummed that your watts won't work for my car so I'm hoping at least I can support you by getting the splitter. I'm curious to see the design on the Cobra front due to the shape.

if it fits the cobra front well I may be in for one. I had planned on making my own, but the easy way out seems tempting right now!

I'm putting my money on it fitting, otherwise I am buying a GT bumper.

Everyone's been asking about the cobra bumper here and on email so it will defiantly fit the cobra bumper, even if I have to make a different version. I'll have one tested soon on a fobra

wmfateam

Reaction score
Everyone's been asking about the cobra bumper here and on email so it will defiantly fit the cobra bumper, even if I have to make a different version. I'll have one tested soon on a fobra

I have faith, and zero doubts.

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Bumpers are FINALLY back from powder coating. Gotta tie up a couple loose ends like getting all the bolts and writing the user manual and then they will be good to ship out. :thumbsup:

14176690408_723cd4e6e9_z.jpg

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Sign me up for the potential cobra splitter.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
I dont have pics but I got the measurements and I know it works with the cobra bumper now

Good deal. Really looking forward to seeing it. This plus the Steeda wing and the turbo are going to make the car stand out a lot more.

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Good deal. Really looking forward to seeing it. This plus the Steeda wing and the turbo are going to make the car stand out a lot more.

Yeah the splitter gets a lot of attention. Took the mustang out to a meet last night and tons of people looking at it

DEATHPROOF

Reaction score
What kind of tubing are these made out of mild steel, DOM, chromoly? And what's the wall thickness? I know you said 1.5 tubing....

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah the splitter gets a lot of attention. Took the mustang out to a meet last night and tons of people looking at it

Very nice! Getting excited to get my hands on a set. I might have to buy new springs to pull off the splitter. My stance need more low. LOL.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Alright, so same kit fits the cobra bumper? Question, can I get some installed pictures of the front bash bar.

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Alright, so same kit fits the cobra bumper? Question, can I get some installed pictures of the front bash bar.

yda8uhup.jpg
yrynyga6.jpg
u4a3y9u9.jpg

Yup, These may be crap quality pics because I'm uploading for tapatalk but I'll fix later