Fuel coming out of my tailpipes

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
So i finished putting on my intake and the car runs but i think it is misfiring. i drove it to autozone, 1/2 mile away at most, and when i got there i saw something cmoning out of the tailpipes, so i stuck my hand into the tailpipe and there was a little bit of gas. My question is, is this just from the bad spark plugs? i got some new plugs and wires that im going to put on tomorrow, but is there any thing else that would cause this. there was some coolant in the tube where the spark plugs goes from when my intake cracked, i got most of it out before i started the car.

jpajkos

Reaction score
Check your wires. Same thing happened to me. Take your spark plugs out blow them out with compressed air. Then reinstall them. Make sure you have the firing order correct.

97vertstang

Reaction score
jpajkos said:
Check your wires. Same thing happened to me. Take your spark plugs out blow them out with compressed air. Then reinstall them. Make sure you have the firing order correct.
+2
check ur firing order!!!! sometimes is the most simple thing that is hardest to catch. :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online