fuel injectors

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
well im upgrading my fuel system with a 255 hp fuel pump, regulator and some injectors.... i know what kinda pump and regulator i want but im stumped on injectors.... i have 24 lbs in my stang now and i wanted to know if i should upgrade them and if so to what size cuz i dont want to go to big thanks guys O0

ripper

Reaction score
Def 42's You cant go overkill on fuel boosted man.

Honestly i dont know how you dint get detonation with 24's.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Ya,but unless he ups the boost,and adds heads,he doesn't really need 42's.....that's why i suggested 36's. 36's can handle more than people think,especially with bap's and such.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
honesty i dont know how i havent detonated yet i put my car on the dynojet and the air/fuel was good but ill be upping the boost with a 3.00 pulley and with a 255 and regulator...... and wheres the cheapest place to find these 36# injectors?

ripper

Reaction score
OMG you dont want detonation man. It is the end of our motors. Detonation probubly is the number 1 cause of engine failure in modular motors. Blown motors anyhows. It occurs from heat. The cylinders dont get enough fuel to cool them and they pre ignite. Pistons comin up and cylinder fires, BANG. You may have it and dont know it. It is hard to hear with exhaust noise. Very hard. A trained ear can tell though like a tuner. I would get 42's FTW.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya i know what detonation is and its not fun at all lol i found a set of 30 # injectors i know its not much of an upgrade but its only $100 bucks and i heard their good up to 425 hp should i go for it cuz im on a tight budget

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online