Full Detail 2006 S197 Mustang

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well guys (and girls), it was my sisters boyfriends birthday Saturday. So I decided to give his car a full detail. This morning we installed his new speakers, front and rear. Than i went to town on it. Vacuumed the interior, shampooed the carpet, armor all'd the interior (not with actual armor all), did the windows and cleaned the mats. Washed the outside, clay barred it, buffed it with some stage 2 polish I have for mild oxidation and light scratches, than hit it with a coat of meguiars gold class carnauba.. Car looks brand new. Also polished the axlebacks, and lips on the wheels, waxed the faces.. Here's some pics. Pictures do not do it justice, its insane how good it came out.

CHECK OUT MY WIDE ASS 245'S LOLLLLLL

RichV

Reaction score
Nice job!

Wuts up with the 4.0 emblem on the dash? So you don't forget? :)

j/k

I like the hood. Those Shelby wheels are kinda hit/miss for me.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Looks good! That's a nice professional detailing chair you have.
Bahahah. I've had that chair, and like 4 other red and yellows ones since I was like 3. Come in so handy when its time to do the wheels or lower parts of the car.
+1 on the chair.

Nice job!

Wuts up with the 4.0 emblem on the dash? So you don't forget? :)

j/k

I like the hood. Those Shelby wheels are kinda hit/miss for me.

Thanks Rich. Idk man he put it there LOL. Its a cool car, full bolt ons, longtubes, full exhaust, 4.10s, auburn posi and tuned. Fairly quick sixxer. I've been trying to get him to get a GT for so long! The hood is pretty sick. Yeah the wheels are a love hate thing, you either love em or hate em.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
1bad9d5 wheels look familiar? lol

LMAO gay ass wheels.. nice job on the car though bro... fast 6er right there man watch out lol... I hope you never try to put them on your car again :)

I was gonna post the pic you sent me but I don't have it anymore lol oh well whoops lol

my car is next man with the detail

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
LMAO gay ass wheels.. nice job on the car though bro... fast 6er right there man watch out lol... I hope you never try to put them on your car again :)

I was gonna post the pic you sent me but I don't have it anymore lol oh well whoops lol

my car is next man with the detail
Lmaoo. It looked pretty sick don't hate LOL. Nah i would never be able to run those, rubbed way too much anyways. Yeah it'll run a solid 14.7 i'd say lol. Def no doubt lol, shits fun for me. Everyones like ew you like detailing. Yeah ***** i do LOLL
Why isn't there any pictures showing off the GT500 badge on the deck lid?? (;

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Oh jeez lol. I dunno haha

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Lmaoo. It looked pretty sick don't hate LOL. Nah i would never be able to run those, rubbed way too much anyways. Yeah it'll run a solid 14.7 i'd say lol. Def no doubt lol, shits fun for me. Everyones like ew you like detailing. Yeah ***** i do LOLL

lmao oh yea bro I was so jealous of your car u have no idea lmao... yeaa big ass wheels for no reason and a SOLID 14.7 nice man hauling ass.. careful he doesn't get a nosebleed lol naw im playing but yeaa yo you do a good job bro.. you know im coming thru with mine so lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
lmao oh yea bro I was so jealous of your car u have no idea lmao... yeaa big ass wheels for no reason and a SOLID 14.7 nice man hauling ass.. careful he doesn't get a nosebleed lol naw im playing but yeaa yo you do a good job bro.. you know im coming thru with mine so lol
LOOOOOOL. I know I'm too good with this shit. This is one thing I can be cocky about, so yeah I'm toooo goood. lol. Yeah definitely bro should be fun
Looks good dood. What did you use as a LSP

A what?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Last step product

Last thing i applied to the paint was Meguiars Gold Class Carnauba Wax. Wax works amazing on any color car, light, dark, old, new.. For how well priced the wax is (like $20) its a pretty nice wax.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
In case you didn't know. You have a ghost covering up the Fox and some other things.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online