Full Exhaust Finished

turion94

Reaction score
I finally finished my exhaust. The whole exhaust system is brand new from the headers out the back of the car. Its a good balance of aggressive tone and still enjoyable at cruising speeds.

- BBK high flow catted x-pipe

- Flowmaster Super 44 series mufflers

- 3 inch stainless steel tips

IMG_20140303_164942476_zpsiuddiiub.jpg

IMG_20140303_164935264_zpsis9rk5yg.jpg

IMG_20140303_164927289_zpsuo8yvynz.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
So clean as usual Will.. Got a video? I'm jealous of how clean your undercarriage is!

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Ummm why get rid of the joints for the exhaust ???

I dont know why the shop got rid of the (bolt on option) with my midpipe and my exhaust. My factory exhaust was pretty bad & hacked up with ugly welds when I had the mufflers deleted for $50 at a local shop (I guess you get what you pay for). It was rattling really bad after I installed the bbk xpipe. So I just wanted it done right.

I brought it to good shop that has a good rep for quality work. Plus they have a show room with high dollar classic cars so the environment is pretty cool.

They noticed my bbk xpipe was mounted off center and there was not much I could do with my factory cat back thanks to the previous hack job.

They fixed and centered the xpipe and custom built the piping from the xpipe back and made it all one piece with super 44s with tips. I assume they got rid of the joints maybe because its less chance of exhaust leak. I personly would prefer to be able to remove my xpipe if I needed but I never requested the joint left.

Maybe I'll take it in sometime and have the joints put back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online