Funniest thing happened to me today.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
well its good to see your getting a terminator.... you will be the first to have one on this site congrates :thumb:

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
The Mach 1 was extremely nice. Me and the owner are still negoaiting. Im pricing out turbo kits for the Mach 1. Seeing most of the work is already done to it trying to get a decent turbo kit or I might even throw on an ATI and just crank that mofo up to 16-17 psi. If I get a terminator I will just do bolt on's and port the eaton. I would work more on suspension on the Cobra. I read reviews on the IRS and there not so hot. Alot of terminator owners say you can rebuild the IRS and do full suspension for about 3k. We'll see either way money will be spent.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya thats one of the reasons that id take a mach 1 over a terminator is the irs. Basically you are going to either buy the terminator and spend the $$ on the suspension or buy the mach 1 and spend more $$ on the engine. White mach 1's are just too damn sexy to pass up :banana:

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
Yeah I know I have been thinking about that alot. The Mach 1 is nice im just not a big fan of white. Im still in deliberations with the Mach 1 owner. He's being really cool. I might go that route. IM talking with Hellion about a turbo applications. We'll see which one is more feesable.

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
Tomorrow I will be going to look at an 03 Mystic Chrome Cobra Convertable. Only thing that has been done to it the guy said he has a roush stage 3 front clip, and he lowered it and slapped some CC plates on it. Hopefully everything goes well.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
jpajkos said:
Tomorrow I will be going to look at an 03 Mystic Chrome Cobra Convertable. Only thing that has been done to it the guy said he has a roush stage 3 front clip, and he lowered it and slapped some CC plates on it. Hopefully everything goes well.

Def. need pics of that! :pimp2:

Jeremy

97vertstang

Reaction score
i take the terminator over ANY of the other cars.im a huge fan of the mach 1, but if i had the money to choose i would not even consider going against a terminator.the mach 1 is not designed for FI, and will peak at 500rwhp with the stock internals.a trubo will go over and an ati will be at its limits.with the money u spend u could have bought urself a terminator and done the simple mods to take it to 500rwhp.IRS???? unless ur thinking of putting slicks , dropping the clutch up high, and making redicoulos power i dont think ull have a problem. what about 6 speed transmission???manley forged rods, steel crank, forged pistons,eaton blower on top.THE SEATS!!!!!!!!! TERMINATOR FTW!!!i love the mach 1 but like i said if u can afford it, definitely go with the terminator. oh and roush???? its just an overpriced GT.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: I WANT A TERMINATOR I WANT A TERMINATOR!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Good luck on your choice. I love Mach but not a fan of white cars so that would be a toughy. I say hands down go with the Mystic Cobra ftw.

Downshift

Reaction score
Hey jessie how did that mystic go? You look at it yet? So after all this with the red stang your selling it damn haha. Anyway better have that terminator out next meet I want a ride in it bitch haha later. And you need to post up some pics man.

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
The dude with the mystic was a no call no show. Pissed me off I left him acouple of messages about this. Least he could have done was call me. Nothing seems to be really standing out to me. I might just keep my stang re-port the heads slap some vt stage 2 cams in it and see what this new Trick flow intake looks like. My goal was anyways to save up 3 years after that I was going to re-fi my house and buy a 06 stage 3 roush. I might just stick with that plan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online