Funny Story... 6'ers will definitely appreciate it! LOL

wnracing

Reaction score
This doesn't happen very often, so that's why the 6'ers will definitely appreciate it! hahahahahhaah

Ok, well I was driving down main st here in town when a guy with an '03 Mach cuts me off at a red light, ofcourse im pissed, so light turns red and im sittin' as close to his ass as I possibly can.. Light turns green and I see him try to gun it, dude bogs the car and I just pop the clutch and get it.

By the time he pulls the car out of the bog im right beside him and about to hit 2nd he finally starts to pull on me, I powershift second and pull back on him he goes to hit second and I swear it took him 5 seconds to get the damn car into 2nd.. By this time im already in 3rd and a car in front...It's a win for the good 'ol Sixer! LOL

Seriously unbelieveable, this guy just hung his poor little head in defeat and stayed about 2-3 lengths behind me.. It's a sad day... A sad day indeed...

My Fiance' was in the car with me and she just kinda looked at me like I was crazy.. She goes.. "D-D--Did you just beat a Mach?!" OMG, it was great!.. Im still laughin'!

Woo! Sixers FTW! It's amazing what a little driving skill will do for you.. He shoulda smoked my ass... :bunny3:

You can all bow before the new Mach killer! LMFAO! :hammer:

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
wnracing said:
This doesn't happen very often, so that's why the 6'ers will definitely appreciate it! hahahahahhaah

Ok, well I was driving down main st here in town when a guy with an '03 Mach cuts me off at a red light, ofcourse im pissed, so light turns red and im sittin' as close to his ass as I possibly can.. Light turns green and I see him try to gun it, dude bogs the car and I just pop the clutch and get it.

By the time he pulls the car out of the bog im right beside him and about to hit 2nd he finally starts to pull on me, I powershift second and pull back on him he goes to hit second and I swear it took him 5 seconds to get the damn car into 2nd.. By this time im already in 3rd and a car in front...It's a win for the good 'ol Sixer! LOL

Seriously unbelieveable, this guy just hung his poor little head in defeat and stayed about 2-3 lengths behind me.. It's a sad day... A sad day indeed...

My Fiance' was in the car with me and she just kinda looked at me like I was crazy.. She goes.. "D-D--Did you just beat a Mach?!" OMG, it was great!.. Im still laughin'!

Woo! Sixers FTW! It's amazing what a little driving skill will do for you.. He shoulda smoked my ass... :bunny3:

You can all bow before the new Mack killer! LMFAO! :hammer:

WTF is a mack? :dunno:

Lol good story man. O0

OP
OP
W

wnracing

Reaction score
:aresehole:! lol, I knew you were gonna catch that before I had a chance to correct it!

:gtfo:

:dance:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
he must have been a prick with a new car that he obviously cant drive :nonono: :nonono: if he had not been.............he would have left your ass like you were in reverse

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hahah nice broo! roflll that sux for that guy, i bet he was soo pissed.

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: nice job d00d!

Greggerex

Reaction score
:nonono: :rollinglaugh: There's nothing sadder than someone with a nice car that doesn't know how to drive it properly.

I'm looking forward to a couple of sleeper kills this summer. 8)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Greggerex said:
:nonono: :rollinglaugh: There's nothing sadder than someone with a nice car that doesn't know how to drive it properly.

I'm looking forward to a couple of sleeper kills this summer. 8)

I love it too,..............especially the rare occasions its a Vette owner :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Greggerex

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
I love it too,..............especially the rare occasions its a Vette owner :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

I think it'll have to be a pretty crappy driver for me to take down a Vette - it'd be sweet though! :noes:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Greggerex said:
Snakebit said:

I think it'll have to be a pretty crappy driver for me to take down a Vette - it'd be sweet though! :noes:

you would be surprised at a few dicks I have seen with a shiny new vette.............and they did not know how to shift that 6 speed :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Greggerex

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
you would be surprised at a few dicks I have seen with a shiny new vette.............and they did not know how to shift that 6 speed :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

"Oops... I just slammed it into Reverse..." :rollinglaugh:

Hicks

Reaction score
Seen a Automatic Mach1 beat a Camaro with a zo6 engine in it...
funny :p

Mach1 was stock...

OP
OP
W

wnracing

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Nice Kill. Once in a life time.

No doubt! :hammer:

It was great fun! I hope I see that jackass again someday, would be great to hand him some more of his own ass! :dancing6:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online