Funny vid of some morons in the snow

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
morons stuck in the snow

This is pretty funny. Now the first minute is stupid but just wait it gets really good lol. this is what happens when morons meet snow.
Reminds me of a time when a buddy had a 79 ltd and he was messing around in the snow. We went out in the country hitting small snow banks then came back into town and there was a huge snow pile in the mcdonalds parking lot (as usual). Well at the edge of the snow pile there is a mini pile. He grazed it once hauling ass and we made it through then he tried it again and this time he got a little more into the snow and got stuck. So then we had to get in another car to go get my pickup a few blocks away and pull him out while in the meantime a friend showed up w/ his chevy 4x4 so after i pulled the ltd out my other friend decided to see how far up the snow pile he could get since i was there to pull him out, it wasnt too far lol. that is the only good thing about snow is the stupid/crazy shit you can do. Im still suprised no one called the cops or the cops didnt show up since there was about 15-20 kids wondering around the lot while this was going on lol

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya snow is pretty fun to play around in. You guys down south are missing out on some fun times lol. I dunno what the hell they were thinking. Maybe they live down south and a snow storm came through and they dont know what the hell to do. Either that or they are just complete morons which is very possible lol

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
lmao ya probably so....... i love snow to a certain point then ai want it gone but its a blast lots of fun and crazy stupid times

V

vp6799

Snow is freakin awesome, It's the cold that sucks. ;D

Figured they would have gotten a hint when they loosened up the bumper.

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
its the wind that REALLY sucks. Thats y when i go out in the pickup planning on or going out where i may get the urge to play in the snow i dress very warm (coveralls, gloves etc) o and bring a shovel or more if someone else is with me ;D . thinking of investing is some under armour cold gear for hunting and to keep me warm when working/playing in the snow.

S

scarface

IF you look at the end of the vid, it actually tore the metal bumber out, not just the palstic cover.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online