FUSE BOX (x2) DIAGRAMS

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
o daddy likes, im going to print those out, laminate em and put them in my tool box.

Fryrice

Reaction score
sanchezcruz_20 said:
I could benefit from these diagrams right now, as my foglights aren't working.

Im puttin my new OEM's in right now. What kinda problem you havin ?

Reaction score
I flip the switch, the little orange indicator light turns on but the fog lights don't.... hoping it's just a fuse.

Fryrice

Reaction score
Dumb question,but have you checked the bulbs to see if they are burned out ? Odds of them both going out are slim,but if you touched the glass when installing them,that can greatly shorten their life.

I would test the power wire to thr lights also to make sure your getting power AFTER you checked th bulbs.

May also be a ground. Doubt its a fuse.

Fryrice

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
man I cant find them on my computer!?

You've been PC Fuse diagram hacked !!

Its the latest virus sweeping the web, ;D

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have never use the diagrams to tell you the truth. When I suspece a bad fuse I just go into the box and start pulling and checking until I have checked all the fuses or I find the blown one. It takes less time to do this then to read anything and try and figure out which fuse you think is the one you suspect. It is also funy how often you find out that the fuse that was blown had nothing to do with the circuit you lost power too.

98GTnSC

Reaction score
can anyone find these diagrams anywhere!? itd be really nice to have and print off and keep around the car

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online