fuse charts for 1994 GT 5.0 5 speed convertible

SN95.oh

Reaction score
Does anyone have a fuse or relay chart for the 1994 Mustang GT 5.0 5 speed convertible

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
one is under the hood by the battery the other is under the driver side dash. Honestly if you suspect a blown fuse just pull and inspect them all and it takes less time.

1994Gtmustang

Reaction score
I am glad someone posted this chart the problem I am having the 10amp fuse that controls the relay fan have no power to it the 60amp fuse has power. Can someone give me some lead way why the 10 amp fuse is not getting power its not blown

Last edited:

1994Gtmustang

Reaction score
Which 10 amp fuse or fuse # are ya talking about? I will see what the bible says....
If you look at the fuses in the engine compartment, there’s two fuses that control the cooling system fan. It is a 60 amp fuse and a 10 amp fuse.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The 10 amp fuse gets power from one of the the 40 amp ignition fuses, not sure which one. There are 3 ignition switch fuses listed, the top is for the starter motor and should not be related but check all 3 of the 40 amp ignition fuses. It then feeds power out to a red/orange wires that feed the pcm, CCRM and the electric cooling fan motor. You could do a simple continuity test on the wires to ensure they are connected otherwise the CCRM's have been known to have some issues after a few decades.

the 60 amp feeds into a black and orange wire that splits off to feed power to two places for the ccrm

1994Gtmustang

Reaction score
The 10 amp fuse gets power from one of the the 40 amp ignition fuses, not sure which one. There are 3 ignition switch fuses listed, the top is for the starter motor and should not be related but check all 3 of the 40 amp ignition fuses. It then feeds power out to a red/orange wires that feed the pcm, CCRM and the electric cooling fan motor. You could do a simple continuity test on the wires to ensure they are connected otherwise the CCRM's have been known to have some issues after a few decades.

the 60 amp feeds into a black and orange wire that splits off to feed power to two places for the ccrm
It is a little strange, because I just replace the CCRM are use my fuse tester, and the tent and fuse has no power I even checked with the car running power to the plug put the coolant temperature sensor. There’s no power even at the plug so my thoughts is because the 10 amp fuse does not have power in a plug is not getting power at the coolant temperature sensor.

95opal

Reaction score
It is a little strange, because I just replace the CCRM are use my fuse tester, and the tent and fuse has no power I even checked with the car running power to the plug put the coolant temperature sensor. There’s no power even at the plug so my thoughts is because the 10 amp fuse does not have power in a plug is not getting power at the coolant temperature sensor.
Jumper a 12 volt power to the 10amp fuse see what ya get.

1994Gtmustang

Reaction score
Jumper a 12 volt power to the 10amp fuse see what ya get.
When I get home today, I will give it a try because everything else is new. The strange part is when I unplug it from the coolant temperature sensor the fan cuts on

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
have you only been checking the fuses that you think are associated to it or have you actually checked every fuse? If you have not I would do that prior to taking the fuse box out. It is amazing to go back after finding a blown fuse and discovering it had NOTHING to do with the problem at hand.

1994Gtmustang

Reaction score
have you only been checking the fuses that you think are associated to it or have you actually checked every fuse? If you have not I would do that prior to taking the fuse box out. It is amazing to go back after finding a blown fuse and discovering it had NOTHING to do with the problem at hand.
Yes, I use my fuse tester light to check every fuse under the driver side dash as well as the engine compartment it is really weird it is just that one tenant fuse that gets no power so I will have to pull the fuse box up to make sure that the wire that connects today at 10 AM fuse is connected because that 10 AM fuse is Westin power to the coolant temperature sensor there’s no power at that connector either really bizarre

1994Gtmustang

Reaction score

I checked all Four 40 amp fuses they all have power as stated really strange. The only thing I can think of is the power wire under the fuse box is melted.

95opal

Reaction score
I checked all Four 40 amp fuses they all have power as stated really strange. The only thing I can think of is the power wire under the fuse box is melted.
Thats why i said put 12v to that fuse. Quickest way to verify bad power source.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online