Gallery Is Officially Running

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, we've started up the gallery :)

We're looking into modifying it in the near-future, but it's at least rollin' right now! :-D

You can check it out by clicking the "gallery" button on the nav-bar.

Additionally, the staff and I have decided to remove the road-rage section.

Best,
Chris

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
so this allows us to upload one pic here/there or can we make an entire gallery of our car?

What were you thinking? We figure a user would want their best pictures showcased and possibly link it to their build thread for more viewing. No one has inquired so far, only you ;)

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I didn't know if we could make a page/gallery like on cardomain or the like to show either different projects or areas of the car or if it was more like instagram where we just upload a pic we like and a short description.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
On one of the F-150 forums I used to use, when you went to a members profile, you could choose to visit their gallery. You could have as many galleries as you wanted, and many of them would have separate galleries for their vehicle in general, or possibly their suspension setup, interior, engine bay, etc. That would be cool to be able (one day) to have a single area to go to and look at a member's pics, and have it divided up how they choose so that you aren't having to scroll through a hundred pics in one page...you could have 10 of your favorite pics of the car in one group, then break the other pics into their own separate groups if you have a lot of them.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I didn't know if we could make a page/gallery like on cardomain or the like to show either different projects or areas of the car or if it was more like instagram where we just upload a pic we like and a short description.

We're working on that!

Caboose302

Reaction score
So once we have good pictures they get automatically uploaded? I'm confused...

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
yeah I can see it. Need to get mine done so I can add to the gallery. Maybe try for rotm also.