Gauges.....

95GTSNJ

Reaction score
Hello...New to Site but need some help. Im needing to put some aftermarket gauges in my mustang like for (atleast right now)...water temp oil pressure and voltage......was looking at cyberdyne....and autometer cobalts......if anyone as any of these id love to see pics or suggestions of what i should use....would love them to match my interior and dash from factory.....or if i can change that too...let me see what you got and [email protected] :hitit: :rockyou:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would deffently go with Autometer gauges. A good factory looking location is the Saleen Clock Pod, it replaces your clock pod with one a bit bigger that houses 2 gauges. Cobalts are deffently awesome gagues I wish they were around when I bought my Lunars.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
I would deffently go with Autometer gauges. A good factory looking location is the Saleen Clock Pod, it replaces your clock pod with one a bit bigger that houses 2 gauges. Cobalts are deffently awesome gagues I wish they were around when I bought my Lunars.
I actually like the lunar better then cobalt....

You could also get the Autometer bezel cluster which houses 2 gauges near the stock location.
http://autometer.com/cat_mountsdetail.aspx?vid=11&sid=0&mid=1&pg=1&mdl=17&gw=7

and here is the clock mount
http://autometer.com/cat_mountsdetail.aspx?vid=7&sid=0&mid=1&pg=1&mdl=17&gw=2

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Raptor shift lights are awesome. I put one in my car. Stick it in the ac vent :pimp2: . They are very easy to hook up as all the wires you can tap are right there in the back of the cluster.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
Raptor shift lights are awesome. I put one in my car. Stick it in the ac vent :pimp2: . They are very easy to hook up as all the wires you can tap are right there in the back of the cluster.

thats where I mounted mine ;)

yellowgt

Reaction score
I would go with the clock mount gauge.

Here's a pic of mine.

I have the Autometer air fuel and vac gauges.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Mean98GT

Reaction score
man I am really digging up an old thread here, but it caught my attention.
Everyone in here is recomending the clock tower for gauges. In my 98 I don't have the clock tower?? Did some have them and some not?

Pennywise2

Reaction score
You should look into the Auto Meter Pro-comp Ultralite series gauges.
They look great in my opnion and are not too expensive either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.