Gauges?????

95GTSNJ

Reaction score
Looking to install soon some extra gauges for my 95Gt....gauges for water temp and oil pressure and voltage.......not sure which ones to go with. Looked at the cyberdyne ones but looking for one to match factory intsrument cluster.....Pics would be great of what you have or any suggestions....Thanks Chris (South Jersey...RUNNEMEDE) [email protected]KS :hitit: :rockyou:

SVTGizzi

Reaction score
i think the lunar series look sweet...a little better than the phantom but much more expensive too!

yamahaSHO

Reaction score
SVTGizzi said:
i think the lunar series look sweet...a little better than the phantom but much more expensive too!

I agree. I like Lunar Series too. This is an old picture, but I know have 5 Lunar series gauges and most are now mechanical.

225912_336_full.jpg

225912_395_full.jpg

225912_368_full.jpg

225912_410_full.jpg

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I am going to go with the phantom II series autometers. I only have a water temp gauge for now but i like the look of them. I am going to replace the white led with a green one cuz i think that will look pretty good. I guess i am not as big of a fan of the lunars gauges. I was never a big fan of the "glow" gauges. I think the green led will look awesome. I just got to order the led cuz i forgot to when i ordered the gauge :comando:

Here is a pic of them
36.jpg

DamieN

Reaction score
Autometers are #1 in my books they have tons of different modles and they never let you down very good quality.

Tony Montana

Reaction score
DamieN said:
Autometers are #1 in my books they have tons of different modles and they never let you down very good quality.

I agree, i like the phantom series myself

94TURBO5 0

Reaction score
Phantom Series :thumb: The Lunars are very nice though if you can afford the extra $$! ;)

pms11.jpg

pms9.jpg

pms4.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
nice, paint the airbag black asap. I have boost, and Fuel PSI allready (didnt know the Fuel psi was $200 YIKES) I think im going to add two more, Air/Fuel and Oil Presure. Get a gauge cluster one you can put one on ethier side of the steering wheel. maybe for christmas.

Julian Moore

Reaction score
They are all nice...it's just what you like. I run th ephanotms series. Never figured out why people run a volt gauge though. I tossed mine.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
They are all nice...it's just what you like. I run th ephanotms series. Never figured out why people run a volt gauge though. I tossed mine.
+1 i guess if your car is off and your listening to your radio, you can make sure your car doesnt die?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online