Gears and Wheels !..

xlilzeex

Reaction score
two next mods im doing is i am getting gears (asap) and wheels. I already decided im going with the 3.73's for my car since its an automatic but cant decide what "brand" to get. What brand do you guys reccomend because their is so much out there. Also I have the gray 17" bullets on my car but want to get the deep dish ones for the back with some 295's. Do you think getting 18"s in the back and leaving the 17"s in the front would look good and where the hell can I Just get TWO deep dish wheels and some bigger tires?

97blackgt

Reaction score
FORD racing gears....with an auto get 4.10's

get 18's....tires are expensive but well worth it

OP
OP
X

xlilzeex

Reaction score
4.10's really? Ive heard 3.73 are best for Autos. Maybe i heard wrong?

This one dude i work with has an extra pair of 4.10's he said he would give me. Im not sure if that meant free or a really good deal. hm maybe i should just grab those. I just dont want TOO much gear for my Auto.. thats why i was leaning more towards 3.73's..

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
xlilzeex said:
4.10's really? Ive heard 3.73 are best for Autos. Maybe i heard wrong?

This one dude i work with has an extra pair of 4.10's he said he would give me. Im not sure if that meant free or a really good deal. hm maybe i should just grab those. I just dont want TOO much gear for my Auto.. thats why i was leaning more towards 3.73's..

I think you've got it the other way around. 4.10s are generally recommended for Autos and 3.73s for a manual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online