Gears of War-360

Discussion in 'Photos, Movies, and Video Game Chat!' started by NORTON98, Dec 27, 2006.

1. NORTON98

NORTON98 Member

I bought the game, after reading the reviews. Almost all the magazines rated it very well so I went to best buy and got it. The game isnt quite as good as i thought it would be. It is pretty awesome but some people may not like it. So I suggest that you rent it first and see if its your thing.

Overall I like the game but some people told me it was almost as good a halo 2 so I guess my expectations were high.... :santa_huh:

2. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

I got it for xmas, played it for like 5 mins 1v1 with a buddy kinda hard to get into the game like that. I like the graphics and all that but I still gotta give single player a try. It does look prettty sweet though

3. bigjohnson4.6gt

bigjohnson4.6gt Well-Known Member

im in love with that game, it is kind of short but online is awesome, especially with new maps, so far ive beaten it on causal, hardcore, and insaine

4. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

i played single player finally, beat the first couple mission thingies, its not to hard but the controlls are waaaaaaaay to sensitive. even when I turn the sensitivity down. arg

5. 95KBGT

95KBGT Legend

eh Rainbow six Vegas> Gears of War