Getting aggravated over my car

TripleBlack

Reaction score
Re: Getting very aggravated with my dad over my car

slow96mystic said:
Just a friendly warning: Once you start performance modifications it's hard to stop! :)

DAMN STRAIT...i going broke but still can't stop.....the bills can wait...j/k

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score

musclemustang94 said:
well i can understand that, is your car running now? if it is then just save your mone all summer and you'll be ready to install it in the fall or winter and she'll be ready to jam next summer. Something tells me its not running if its at the shop though.

No I didn't say my car was at the shop... It is in perfect running order, and i wanted to have the performance mods for this summer.

Schiffy

Reaction score

Lots of on the side comments, but back to the original post... Do you live with your dad? maybe talk to him about it... luckily for me, my dad doesn't know jack shit about cars, so whatever i did while i lived under his roof, i did... but i also paid the consequences... i blew up a rearend, and fried piston rings... you live you learn, but you only do it once... I'm in the process of a buildup, but my buildup consists of working from the rearend forward now that i've gotten the kinks out... some exhuast work, some cheap mods for the car, and now it's suspension, rearend, tranny, motor... if you got the money, sit down, talk to your dad, and come up with a solution... :drunk:

M

musclemustang94

+1 very well put. You gotta pay to play, lord knows I've learned lol.

Schiffy

Reaction score

musclemustang94 said:
+1 very well put. You gotta pay to play, lord knows I've learned lol.

I don't know about you, but sometimes i look back on life and think to myself... you know, model cars is a MUCH LESS expensive hobby than what i've chosen... LOL
bad thing is i'm only 22, and spent more money than i want to think about in cars... LOL :noes:

M

musclemustang94

Yeah yeah. I figure its better than smokin meth.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online