getting close to road ready but may do heads and intake..what are best budget heads?

Mikes94gt

Reaction score
so my 94 GT is close to being finished. I have most parts but thinking I may do heads and intake. as im near end of getting this car ready om near end of cash for it. What are good heads for good price? this car will be pretty much stock except for heads and intake so I do not need anything crazy. just want a little extra HP for fun factor and heads and intake seem best route. also what is needed with heads? Different injectors? thanks
also what cat backs sound best. I have bbk Shorties, Bassani X with high flow cats. Looking for good volume and deep tone. thanks

SIIaCanuck

Reaction score
so my 94 GT is close to being finished. I have most parts but thinking I may do heads and intake. as im near end of getting this car ready om near end of cash for it. What are good heads for good price? this car will be pretty much stock except for heads and intake so I do not need anything crazy. just want a little extra HP for fun factor and heads and intake seem best route. also what is needed with heads? Different injectors? thanks
also what cat backs sound best. I have bbk Shorties, Bassani X with high flow cats. Looking for good volume and deep tone. thanks

GT40P heads and intake off an Explorer. XE264HR cam. That'll give you better than Cobra power for pocket change.

I'm running a Magnaflow cat back. Best sound out there. Flowmaster is deeper but doesn't flow quite as well and sounds like a truck, not a sports GT.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you want cheap you looking gt40p but I think its worth the money to get a good aluminum set myself. Been happy with my trickflows for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online