GETTING INTO AUTOCROSS IS EASY!

Warhorse Racing

Reaction score
I think EVERYONE should autocross their 79-04 Mustang. Getting into autocross is REALLY EASY! But many Mustang owners I meet don’t know how to get started.

This video covers the BASICS: WHAT AUTOCROSS IS; WHAT YOU NEED TO START AUTOCROSSING; HOW TO FIND AUTOCROSS EVENTS & HOW MUCH EVENTS COST.

I also discuss THE BENEFITS OF AUTOCROSSING YOUR 79-04 MUSTANG, and I address the MOST COMMON CONCERN I hear: CAN MY MUSTANG GET DAMAGED AT AN AUTOCROSS?

If you have any questions about getting into autocross, please ask. I’m always happy to help.

OP
OP
W

Warhorse Racing

Reaction score
How is your 4 banger coming? How is that light weight k member? Will that car be getting an IRS?
I took a few more pounds out of the 2.3L today. I'm hoping to finish the main weight reduction mods during the off-season, then move on to the next phase.

I only put about 10 miles on the car with the UPR K-member installed before I started tearing into it again, so I don't have enough data to provide a good review of its performance.

The 2.3L will have a solid rear axle. I want to have at least 1 SRA autocross Mustang, because they are a ton of fun out on course. And that project allows me to showcase/review SRA mods on my channel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.