scarface

DropTopPony said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
worried about gas prices huh, tell you what trade in that stang on a Lightning THEN worry about gas prices :-\
lol...try driving a MACK TRUCK!

ahhh hell you sound like my father in law :p :p :p he bitches all the time about getting 3mpg and spending 500 bucks to fill up :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
I get about 6MPG
what size trucks do you guys run?
flagtruckforweb.jpg

Thats a Jersey Boys Motto on your Trucks O0

8 or 10 sp?
10 :)

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Fets said:
Just do what Im doing, sell your stang and buy an STi. I'll beat all you guys weak little V8's and motors with toilet seats on top and stuff, while getting better gas mileage too ^-^

My Rascal will beat your sti and your stang :eek:uttahere:
need pics please...is this the s/c or tt cobra rascal?

ripper

Reaction score
I went to a 36v system with an 80ft lightnin rod attached. Only runs good during thunderstorms though. :bunny3:

Last t-storm i had an .07 60ft and a 3.56 1/4 @ 395mph

TheBab

Reaction score
5.HOE said:
the only reason ill sell my mustang is to buy another mustang, screw everything else!!!!!!

Only reason I'd sell my Cobra is to buy a 00 Black Z06

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
the only reason ill sell my soul is to buy the terminator at the dealership down the street, screw everything else!!!!!!
fixed it

Passenger

Reaction score
TheBab said:
5.HOE said:
the only reason ill sell my mustang is to buy another mustang, screw everything else!!!!!!

Only reason I'd sell my Cobra is to buy a 00 Black Z06

Same here. C5 or C6. Must be Z06. Either white or black ONLY. Unless I could find an Atomic Orange C6Z06 with the 2LZ package. Omg. Just wet myself.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Paul said:
Fets said:
Just do what Im doing, sell your stang and buy an STi. I'll beat all you guys weak little V8's and motors with toilet seats on top and stuff, while getting better gas mileage too ^-^

I love killing STi's with my weak little V8 for exactly this reason. It would suck to spend all that money and lose 30+% of your power through the drivetrain. :lol:

Haha Im sure it could, I just need something more practical for the snow and a DD.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online