GOD I wanna drive my car

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Soooo its been freezing cold here for about a month now and my car is now in the shop for paint. I did most of the dissasembly today, the body work will start monday afternoon and hopefully she'll be in primer by the end of the week (somehow I doubt that) Ive been searching for some 04 Cobra mirrors but I cant find a good deal on any and even tho I can get 10% over cost at work the price is still rediculous. But today moving it around inside the shop reminded me how much Ive missed it and how nice it is.... ::) Guess you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Haha, good point. Where is everyone tonight man?

S

scarface

Im here...Sux about your car. Funny how it was in the 70s 2 weeks ago huh?

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Yea I HATE this weather. I can handle the cold its just that springtime is so much better

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
what color are you going with. im here till i go back to the titty bar

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Haha, I am staying with the original blue bro. I think I might hit the ol titty bar tonight myself, cant find any of my friends... :'(nobody love me

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
I had flames masked off on the car and gave it alot of consideration...sonic blue flames would look sick I think but I dont know about owning a Cobra with flames on it.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
get your ass to texas then. i like the blue maybe there is a little extra something you can add. maybe a transparent base coat with an ass load of green pearl in between the blue and clear...trust me i have been harpin on Jeff to do this to his stang forever, you wont be dissapointed.

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
What Im thinkin is Ill paint the car the factory blue, clear it with some blue/green pearl in the first coat, then a clear second coat. Bake that and about 3 days later wet sand and block that down and clear it again 2 more times....You say you want depth huh?

Man i wish I could come to Texas, I bet the clubs there are off the chain dude

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya man!

have a cold on on me tonight.

So why are you repainting?

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Hail damage and the car just needs it anyways. Lots of chips and scratches, most of my friends think Im crazy for not just leaving it the way it is, but this car is my life, my inspiration for all that I do and most of all it is what keeps me motivated to keep moving up and making more money. So I see no better way to treat her than with a fresh new paint job. Im thinkin about buyin a 95R hood and maybe a different spoiler, or a V6 decklid and go wingless

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
its below 0 here :lame:

you should definately get the r hood and go wingless

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
just paint your stock mirrors, cobra mirrors dont fit our cars right.... :nonono:

Greggerex

Reaction score
Feel the pain...

Haven't driven mine since Oct. 6 when we started the M90 conversion. So I have a supercharged Stang that I've NEVER driven (under boost)... :rant:

I WANT SPRING!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online