Godsped Omega Wheels Opinion?

OP
OP

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Love them. No problems what so ever so far. Finish is great too considering i bought them used. They are just inside the fender lip. Im not worried about rubbing becuase im not low in the rear. But i think i want to bring them out more and maybe get a small 9mm spacer if it doesn't require new bolts. Here are a few pics. Offeset is 22mm rear 30mm front iirc.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=19045]Sn95Elite[/MENTION]

Pw0GkVtl.jpg

D2oYWwGl.jpg

Caboose302

Reaction score
I'd be interested to see what the black chrome looks like in person. I think it would look good but in pictures it seems to have a hint of gold to it.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
does have a nice fat ass lip in the rear. reminds me of the axis shine wheels. but i'm with Ferocious on the fake rivets lol. idk wtf this trend is with wheels faking a multi piece wheel and slapping fake rivets is all about but i wish it would go away lol.

car looks great though regardless.

Caboose302

Reaction score
check the thread title.

That picture I quoted obviously arent the Omega wheels. Spokes are thinner and come to more of a point.
*Edit * I might be retarded. Looks like those have the black in them. Makes them look completely different. But for the SNs the only colors appear to be chrome, chrome with black or black. They didn't look chrome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.