Godsped Omega Wheels Opinion?

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Anyone run these wheels? Thoughts on them? I know the front lips like 3" and rears are like 5". Havent seen many sn95 with them.

ebay22.jpg

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen a picture of them on, can't remember where though.

I wanted to hate them, but they looked decent.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Seen them in person a few years back on a white cobra and they looked really good. Car was mint and wheels were black chrome.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am curious what it would look like with some black touch up paint on the bolts just to knock them down a tad.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I am curious what it would look like with some black touch up paint on the bolts just to knock them down a tad.

I was actually just wondering myself if you could remove them at all. It would be a decent wheel without the bolts. But I'm sure they're glued on there or something.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember them even having the fake bolts, that may be a later version. I've seen them without.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
can't find any pics without them must have been another company, there was more than one company making this same wheel a few years back.

94scdave

Reaction score
I need them in my life. Almost pulled the trigger but bought black bullets instead. Only reason i didnt i had just got my car and seen somewhere that big of a wheel wasnt good for r cars. To big and heavy. But since then ive learned thats bs , and those omegas will be the next wheel i buy

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I think that black mach you posted is the exact same car I saw at MW. They look really good in person. I too have never been a fan of the rivets or bolts or whatever the hell they are tho. And I liked the new line of SVE wheels MINUS the fact that they have the stupid bolts/rivets things on them.. Oh well. Get what you like tho man don't ever buy something because someone else doesn't like them. Personally I think these are some good looking wheels

OP
OP

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
I got them installed. I believe the front offset is 30 and rear is 22... Im running 295's in the rear and its almost flush lol? Would i need a spacer, if so how big to make it flush?

Caboose302

Reaction score
How do you like them so far? How close are they to being flush? I think the stock Saleen wheel offset is 24 on the rear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online