Goin' to the track!

OP
OP

94 Bullitt

Reaction score
1st run=15.1 @ 92.5mph
2nd run= 14.9 @ 91.8mph
3rd run= 15.1 @ 92.7mph
This was my first time at the track, so my launches were not consistent and were all tire spiners! I'll post pics and vids tonight when I get them together. My best reaction time was .6 because I'm not used to a tree. I think my 60ft time is 2.45...My first time slip! lol..... so how do these # look fellas?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Those #'s look to be about right for what youre running and all. Man, one of these days soon i'm gonna get my stang to the track and get my
first slip too! Hopefully i can get around those numbers as i'm 100% BONESTOCK! ;D

ryclef331

Reaction score
work on your launches! You should be able to get down to 2.0 flat on street radials. Do that, and your ET will DROP! Don't worry about adding power right now, get your ass back out there and PRACTICE!!!! WIth that kind of time with a shitty 60ft like that, you have a HEALTHY car but your driving needs some work.

p.s. learn the launch and learn to power shift!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94 Bullitt said:
Power shift? is the shifting without the clutch?

it is when you shift without letting up on the gas......keep it floored and shift FAST. It is dangerous, and can blow a tranny QUICK, im not trying to talk you out of doing it in fact this was a topic not too long ago and I was the only one that condoned doing it. It will give you a few on your et but it can tear the hell out of a tranny. I do it now and always have but beware :(.

It takes natural ability and practice both.....if your fast you can do it, if your not better not try it :D

cobra4978

Reaction score
Your transmission will go boom! mine did :( i dont recomend tring every gear the first time you try to powershift get used to it one gear at a time

ripper

Reaction score
I speed shift. Tried powershifting but just spun the wheels

ripper

Reaction score
Its a reg shift just as fast as you can do it. Idle doesnt drop all the way but its not in boost.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online