wht46gt

Reaction score
Re: Going back to NPI- Damn Gas Tank

oh wow no love for the npi motor huh?

firstonraceday

Reaction score
Re: Going back to NPI

DropTopPony said:
its gonna feel strange...last time i drove it i had st 2 heads and Comp 262 cams and pi intake...i will be cruising a totally stock NPI with maybe a few bolt ons depending on if i can find my old CAI and TB etc...gotta find my injectors and stuff too.
not to get off topic but how did you like the 262s im lookin at cams right now for my car....

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The 262'ah's were ok, i would go with a cam from VT or Crower though.

Its alive, put the pump and tank in today and buttoned everything up and it started right up O0
gonna clean it up and take it for a ride tomorrow.

ripper

Reaction score
Well were are ya Bob? I figured i see you fly past on rt70 :)

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I took it for a quick cruise this morning before the Sunday Drivers clogged up the roads and it was nice. Slow but still felt good and sounded great.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm lucky!!! I have a few good friends who i can count on to help out when i need something done.

ripper

Reaction score
I think he is in the process of buildig a PI whistler. He pulled his NPI out and hasnt finished his PI yet. So he put it back in for now.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah i can't decide what i want to do with my Teksid block/Forged Manley internals so while i'm debating with myself and make a final goal i put my old NPI stuff back in so i could enjoy the vert during one of my favorite times of the year. Spring/Fall in Jersey is a great time for top down driving.

Whistler98

Reaction score
Oh I got yah sorry I thought you had a built motor in there and were taking it out to put the npi back in. It makes since now. I am in the process of getting a new setup together but I am just leaving the npi for now until it goes or I have more than enough cash to do a sick pi motor.

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Whistler98 said:
Oh I got yah sorry I thought you had a built motor in there and were taking it out to put the npi back in. It makes since now. I am in the process of getting a new setup together but I am just leaving the npi for now until it goes or I have more than enough cash to do a sick pi motor.

If gas prices keep going up i'll keep the NPI engine awhile since i can run it on regular.

black98gt

Reaction score
yea im in south jersey to. im in cumberland county. you goin to wildwood this weekend for burnout weekend

OP
OP
DropTopPony

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Actually i will be in Wildwood/Cape May this weekend...thats were we do Mothers day dinner (Lobster House)

is the Car show on the Boardwalk this weekend?

black98gt

Reaction score
yea. from thursday till sunday. ill be up there after work on friday around 5ish

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.