Going to be puttin a 3/16 to 5/16 spacer on the back.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The studs on the front are the same size as the rears correct?

I have 5/16" spacers on the front of mine right now, so I assume they will fit on the rear as well.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
The studs on the front are the same size as the rears correct?

I have 5/16" spacers on the front of mine right now, so I assume they will fit on the rear as well.

Yes the studs are the same all the way around in stock form. If they work for your fronts they should be fine for his backs.

Granted 3" studs wouldn't hurt anything.. But the stock ones should work if they worked for Ferocious.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
TECHNICALLY NO IT IS NOT SAFE. anything over 5mm you should install longer studs. Or go with a hug centric spacer like an Eibach or H&R Your going with almost 8mm (7.9mm) I really don't think any spacer should be used on stock studs that is over 1/4". Then you say what's the point Your just aren't getting the bite you should.

You'll have all these people that say I run them which is fine let them. Many people have done it. You asked and I'm telling you no it's not safe.

95opal

Reaction score
Ive ran 5/16 spacer in the rear for well over 5 years without issue. As long as you have 6-7 threads on the stud with spacers in place you will have no problem.

wildman97

Reaction score
If your axles are going to be out anyways now would be the time to upgrade.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99