Going to the Track Tonight-need advice

OP
OP

96flmustang

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I bought plugs, coil, wires and fuel filter. I hope to get the car tuned up and timing bumped this weekend. I will remove the spare tire and any extra junk in the car. I will try to make another run next Wed.

From what you were telling me Paul, it looks like I'm taking too long to shift since my 60 ft was better than my buddies. I'll have to get some practice and see what I can do.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
You could be over-revving on the 1-2 shift, or shifting too slowly. If you try to be consistent in your races, and change only one thing at a time, it will give you a better idea of what works and doesn't work on your car.

Paul.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
those 60fts are terrible! get some Drag radials man, doesnt seem like the track is prepped well.
that track gets prepped only when there are big events like FFW or a shootout or something. it is known spinworld for a reason, and i should be goin there friday to get some slow high 14 second times instead of the low 14s i should have.

GDawg

Reaction score
I don't feel so bad with my 2.74sec. 60' times... ;D

But my best RT was .071... I'm nailing the tree but have NO traction. Drag Radials, here I come! :dancing6:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online