good and bad

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
alright i dont have any pics cause when i was done it was ready to rain, but i washed and waxed my car today with mcguiars wax, that is some very good stuff, but as i was wiping the wax off i thought i saw some leftover water in the crevase of where the rear passenger window molding comes over the quarter panel, but it wasnt water it was my paint rolling up (its not too visible unless you look inside the crack) then i noticed other parts that i thought were chips but was paint peeling..........son of a bitch, but the car looks great, ill get pictures the next nice day

on another note though, anyone trying to remove scratches, i highly suggest the turtle wax rubbing compound for high oxidation/scratches, my brother took his explorer offroading and had tons of scratches running down both sides, after the compound went on and was rubbed off, there are just minor scratches (which will be gone when we do it again next weekend), but this is some good shit and i highly recommend it to anyone with scratches

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online