Good day at the swap meet

PinkieT

Reaction score
Local Mustang club had an indoor swap meet in the service department of a local Ford dealer and I got a space so I could clear some stuff out of the garage. Got up at 5:40 this morning so I could finish setting up and be there for the early bird 7 am opening. That, plus drinking way too much coffee, and I'm suffering. I'm not 30 any more by half! The good part - I spent a lot less than I brought in. One other guy cleaning out HIS garage sold me a set of new front and slightly used rear Cobra brake pads, a really nice radio/CD/Cassette set out of a 94, a set of what looks like front Teflon/Stainless brake lines (don't know yet if GT or Cobra, no markings on them), a pristine Mustang badge and bracket for the grill opening, and a set of interior door handles, all for less than what the front Cobra pads alone would have cost at the store. Scored a set of NOS rear brake dust shields for $20 from another guy. I'n tired but happy!

Mustanger

Reaction score
Nice to find some bargains isn't it? My wife wants me to go through my parts shelves too but I already KNOW they are all necessary! hehe...

OP
OP
PinkieT

PinkieT

Reaction score
I've been carrying some of this stuff around for over 15 years and three moves. It was time to go. Others I bought figuring I would use but never did and was able to make a small profit on. Yeah, hated to see some of it go, :cry: but I wiped my tears with the dead presidents :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online