Good radiator for traffic and a dry hot climate.

fixthedoor

Reaction score
my car is in need of a better tank to hold the gatorade. I have heard good things about the looks and performance of the fluidyne radiator, but there are a lot of choices. What about the cheap two row stock replacement?

95whitevenom

Reaction score
The fluidyne is bar none the best for the price. I've checked ont nice two row replacements at the local radiator shop here and still they aren't as good as the fluidyne. Its money well spent. This summer I'll have to get one.

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
95whitevenom said:
The fluidyne is bar none the best for the price. I've checked ont nice two row replacements at the local radiator shop here and still they aren't as good as the fluidyne. Its money well spent. This summer I'll have to get one.
have to agree with my man here i have one and love it and plus it looks cool

OP
OP
F

fixthedoor

Reaction score
Thanks for the input, you guys echo my first impression. Looks I'll be adding that to the shopping list.

thesource

Reaction score
Our 94 Gt gets hot right now and its in the middle this so called winter we are having down here in S. Texas . I am going to be picking one up from Summit next week unless someone on here ends up having up for sale .

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95whitevenom said:

Best period ;)

drewski

Reaction score
i've had both the griffin and the fluidyne...both are excellent radiators and get the job done.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I have a fluidyne in my 95GT and have never had any heating issues with it.

Z28 This

Reaction score
i heard AFCO was a good radiator...anyone heard good things on it? im needing one soon

Z28 This

Reaction score
a friend of mine used it on his 9 sec coupe and it ran perfect and never overheated...thats how i found out about it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online