Good trade?

Sinned83

Reaction score
Seems like I'm late to the party but your old car looked so clean

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
The only cars I see sitting are the pushrods. The truth is, they just aren't worth squat these days, which is why they're so popular for the kids with shallow pockets. Any new edge cobra will move for decent money, even if it doesn't run. If the ones in your area are sitting, that means the sellers aren't making them visual enough. And the B head cobras?? Pfftt.... another day and another time.

What is wrong with the b head cobra.
The only thing that makes the new edge cobra more appealing is the sight changed over the regular gt.. any cobra regardless of year is easy to sell. . People are suckers for the lil snake. . Pushrod still >

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What is wrong with the b head cobra.

Meh... B heads were good for what they were, a first generation 4v head. (A lot of the Mark guys like them.) But in this case, any C head will outperform any B head, hands down. The cylinder filling capability of the B heads just plain suck. Also, you have more intake options with C heads, and not to mention, you can bolt on an eaton if you wanted to later on.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I'll give you that. . I almost spend 3k on a complete c head and eaton swap. . Found a vortech cheaper tho..

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
congrats on the new family member!!! :-D

be sure to check out that stick in the 4v section that was written by that dashingly handsome guy.... will get you started off on your info-base.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online