Goodyear Eagle GSD 3 the best street ultra high performance Tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
Posting about parts you like and insulting others parts are two totally different things.

Speaking up and pushing your opinion on others threads is unacceptable as well in the manner you do.

You are a fool and hypocrite . The following are your quotes from this thread to prove my point that you contradict your self and thus prove that you are a giant hypocrite .

“Once again another thread started that sounds like another infomercial!!! I wonder why that is?!?? Oh yeah, it’s slobra’da’clown!!!!

When will you learn that nobody here wants to listen to your constant advertising??”

“please tell me your not that damn dumb?!?!”

“You talk all this shit all the time but where’s your record breaking jaw dropping pussie getting beast of a car?!?!?

Nobody cares. Only reason we don’t ban you is cause everyone here likes having a community retard to pick on and since handz finally took a permanent hiatus you’ve been allowed to stay to fill that void. “

The above quote from evilcw311 sums up his personality: it’s good to pick on people who are less fortunate than others. Pathetic.

More evicw311 quotes to prove my point :

“Pie slobraretard has always been this way. He’s a constant commercial with nothing to show. “

All evilcw311 knows what to do is Contradict himself and throw insults at others and the above quotes prove it. It’s a joke that based on evilcw311 behavior, he is a staff member of this site who accuses others of insulting people and forcing opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online