Googley eye

Corey A Pyles

Reaction score
One of my headlight's is shining up and to the middle pretty drastically, any thoughts?

I know I could go poke around at it and try to figure it out but I've spent the past week with buyers remorse and have wanted nothing to do with it other than a moral boosting start and engine rev. Haven't even popped the hood since buying it.

Anyways, the kid left a whole collection of bulbs in the back seat when I got the keys so this must have been a problem he was messing with.

Trying to motivate myself to mess with the car and forum post's are a good start.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the last person that took the light off probably didn't seat them in the header panel completely or they need adjusting. Look behind them and there is a black plastic panel that some adjustment screws go through and there should be some C-shaped clips that go through one to lock it in place. You can adjust the lights with a 4.5 mm socket on the back of those screws if you need to adjust where it shines.

buyers remorse on a mustang what are you an import guy? :)

OP
OP
C

Corey A Pyles

Reaction score
the last person that took the light off probably didn't seat them in the header panel completely or they need adjusting. Look behind them and there is a black plastic panel that some adjustment screws go through and there should be some C-shaped clips that go through one to lock it in place. You can adjust the lights with a 4.5 mm socket on the back of those screws if you need to adjust where it shines.

buyers remorse on a mustang what are you an import guy? :)

lol, no I just thought I wanted a project car until I actually had a project car. The first couple day's I kept finding thing after thing wrong with it and two of the thing's I originally told myself were a bonus actually weren't. I thought it had exhaust and suspension, but it's straight piped and "cut" spring's. Throw on top of that the gauges and tires that are really bad and it all has got to me a bit. On top of that the car I almost got before that was a 71 Monte but it was over double my budget so I'd have to get my dad in on it (we work together so it would be a form of payment). But that would mean that he'd have say in what I could and couldn't do to it. He's got a 67 fairlane in my garage now and has commented that it looks aggressive without being in your face, which this car is. I went to Ford because my dad's a ford guy and this 281 is an homage to his 289. Basically I felt like I disappointed him by getting a car he honestly didn't like. But I'm over it now and can't wait to get this thing running this spring.

Oh and thanks for all of the responses to my questions, I'll be putting the info to use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online