Got 99 problems and my TRUNK is 1...

lsmustangx

Reaction score
Ok.. My problem is that someone tried to break into my trunk of my 1997 GT and anally raped it be on repair, so i went and bought a wingless trunk for $10 (thats not a typo) to realize i dont have a key for it... and since my whole interior is gutted, when i go to re wire it all back up and put my dash and everything in how do i wire it up to the button in the glove box?

P.S the guy who tried to break in used a god damn torch.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
A replacement harness from a salvage yard should be all you'd need. A locksmith can make everything match

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
a torch?! That would be a first...

Sounds like a bad joke - How do you it was a crackhead that broke into your car?

torch318

Reaction score
Ok.. My problem is that someone tried to break into my trunk of my 1997 GT and anally raped it be on repair, so i went and bought a wingless trunk for $10 (thats not a typo) to realize i dont have a key for it... and since my whole interior is gutted, when i go to re wire it all back up and put my dash and everything in how do i wire it up to the button in the glove box?

P.S the guy who tried to break in used a god damn torch.

Not trying to be a troll but if you have to ask a question like this a ls swap may be a little above your skill level because there will be way harder wiring issues than this.

OP
OP
lsmustangx

lsmustangx

Reaction score
Not trying to be a troll but if you have to ask a question like this a ls swap may be a little above your skill level because there will be way harder wiring issues than this.

I just suck with electric shit... that's why I'm doing this swap to learn. Lol trust me I'm a lost dog on this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online