Got Alot of Goodies This Week!!! *Pics*

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So, i needed some detailing supplies because i ran out of soap and detailer spray.....so i Called up Adam's Polishes and ordered some of there Car wash saod, Detailer Spray, Clay bar, V.R.T interior Stuff, clay bar, and some Uber Plush Adam's MicroFiber Towels. These towel are the Best Microfibers i have ever seen. They are so soft and amazing i can wait to use them. Best Microfibers towels every!!! Adam's was backordered on Caly bar so they sent me there sample Pack with glass cleaner, Invisable Undercarrage spray, all purpose cleaner and more detailer spray for free. Clay bar ships tommorow.

Also got some 03/04 cobra front A-Arms with 5,000 miles on them for $50. You be a nice improvment in handling. Ford says it always improves the turning Radius on 94-98 Mustangs. Gonna install those with my UPR bumpsteer kit i got from American Muscle FOR FREE because they shipped to the wrong adress and didnt charge me. when I install the Goodies i am gonna remove me insolators lower the front somemore for that perfect stance.

AdamsGoodies.JPG

CobraArms.JPG

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
white94gt said:
Whats the diff between the A-arms for ours and the 03 snakes???

Willis

From BuyFordRacing.com

"This kit enables owners of 1994-04 Mustangs to upgrade to 2003 Cobra Mustang control arms. The kit features (2) front lower control arm assemblies with 50% stiffer rear bushings and low friction ball joints. This control arm has a redesigned stamping to improve the turning circle approximately 10% on 1994-98 Mustangs."

http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=534

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
nice bunch of goodies.... time to get to work :)

yeah, gonna try out those adam's goodies either friday or saturday.

The arms and the Bumpsteer goes on in about a month. I need to find some cool rubber to make smaller ISOs with. I dont wanna just remove them and have metal-to-metal rubbing.

S

scarface

SRT Handz said:
scarface said:

The arms and the Bumpsteer goes on in about a month. I need to find some cool rubber to make smaller ISOs with. I dont wanna just remove them and have metal-to-metal rubbing.
wrap the lower coils with a bicycle inner tube, and hold it on there by wrapping that with duct tape.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:

wrap the lower coils with a bicycle inner tube, and hold it on there by wrapping that with duct tape.

thats a bomb idea...i might just use that. But its not the lower iso i need out...its the Top ISO.....the tops are F'ing HUGE thick

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I thought this thread would for sure have weed in it. haha.

Looks like your car just keeps getting better. O0

S

scarface

SRT Handz said:
scarface said:
SRT Handz said:
scarface said:

thats a bomb idea...i might just use that. But its not the lower iso i need out...its the Top ISO.....the tops are F'ing HUGE thick
would work the same :)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
looks likie you did get a bunch of goodies.. and all for cheap! i bet you are excited! nice job man, cant wait to see how everything turns out.. pics definitely!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online