Got in the mood to take pics

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great looking car!

I usually don't Love the wingless look, but wity your horizontal tails and the yellow, I quite like it.
wheels look good on there too.

How much do they weigh?

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Steeda claims 22lbs. for an 18x9.5, so they're pretty light.

I've got a whole bunch of new stuff on the way after the Bowling Green NMRA race, so the look of the engine will soon be changed dramatically. Rest assured that i'll have more pics when that happens.

Matt, Dalamar, and Everyone else- I really, truly appreciate all the kind words. It has always been my dream to have a car like this, and i finally have one that I did my way, and it means a great deal to me that it's been accepted so well. Thanks again.

Also if you have any more questions or anything, feel free to ask.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Hahaha. yeah i can assure you that those big effin 295s i have on there make up some extra weight, but overall they are still pretty light.

Spyder

Reaction score
So how do you like your CAi setup?

Does it seem to work well?

Im thinking i need to change something being that all i have is a drop in K&N.

Any advice you would give someone trying the same thing, or anything you would do different?

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
I love it. It made a huge difference in the way the car ran. That intake as well as just a basic tuneup picked a full SECOND in e.t. at the track.

If i could do it different i would take the time to weld on a bung to thread the air temp sensor into, the way i have it now is less than ideal. I would probably also figure out some way to mount it to the car, right now it's fine because the filter is big enougt that it wedges the intake against the hole in the fender, so it suppots itself, but it would be nice to mount it permanantley.

I would probably use a smaller filter and put a section of straight pipe before the MAF too.

I would go for it though. You will be nicely rewarded.

Spyder

Reaction score
Yeah, im thinking that with my current mods i would benifit alot from having a better intake system.

Thanks for the info, i think i may try to figure something out in the next week or so.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
wow, 22lbs! my chromed saleens weigh 32 lbs and they are 18x10's. then add the 285 tire. car looks awesome man. i loveee they yellow.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Yeah i guess that's why they call them Ultralites haha.

Thanks for the compliments.

yellowgt

Reaction score
Props to another yellow gt.

Thanks for the pics man, Now I know what my stang is going to look like with the Cobra I have waiting to be put on.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks. :thumb: I never would have thought of doing it until my friend did it on his '96 cobra. Plus it made it a little cheaper.

DamieN

Reaction score
I have never been a big fan of the yellow Sn's but this one looks great, Props. 8)

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thanks a lot man. The funny thing is, i was never a big yellow fan either. I always thought the SN's pulled it off pretty nice, but it was never my first choice. or second. or third.... But i love it now. :D

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
im wondering what a 17x10.5 wheel and a 315 tire will weigh :bunny3:

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
a lot . . . haha. Yeah even these wheels are pretty heavy. It's more or less unavoidable with big wheels and tires. But i bet you it won't be that much of a difference over what you have now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online