GOT MY CAR BACK TODAY!!!

JUICED

Reaction score
woooooo... :banana: :banana: :banana:

so apparently the reason for my leaking tranny, was a cracked tailshaft :lame:

80 dollar part pissed me off for a solid 2 months...

also had the tokiko's, brakes, subframes (also added plates to weld the rollbar 7/8 points too, through the floor :) )installed today got home and threw in the new racing seats, sun visors, kick panels, sill plates, radio bezel, re installed the side skirts, new tail light bulb and moved the nitrous switch panel tonight...

holy sheet does it ever drive like a new car now... :banana: :dancing6: :banana: O0

tommorrow its clean up the car, throw in the cd player (decided i cant go with NO stereo, even for weight savings, so ill be running a front pair and cd player thats it)

then align the projectors, move my pass seat, pick up the full nitrous bottle and :banana:

couldnt find a console at the wrecker tho, they dindt have one :( so that'll have to wait..

pictures coming tommorrow as soon as its light out :banana:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Good deal. It is nice to be back in the drivers seat after some time away. I know I go through withdrawl.

OP
OP
J

JUICED

Reaction score
scootin95gts said:
what as wrong with your tranny in the first place?

this fall it started leaking, but it was like a week before i was going to park it, so i just parked it and decided to deal with it in the spring..

have a nice tranny fluid stain on the garage floor now :nonono:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.