Got My Flowmaster Super 44s Installed

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I'm good with the Flows. I think their LOUD. They have a better tone than the macs did regardless of the Loudness.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
I'm good with the Flows. I think their LOUD. They have a better tone than the macs did regardless of the Loudness.

:thumb: thats all that matters. Now get the clips! Did it hurt you abit when they cut into your catback to get the flows welded in. I know when mine was done i was having second thoughts. :rollinglaugh: :pimp:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have the american thunder catback with delta flow 40's....sounded nice with cats...but without cats it sounds SEXY!!!!

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I have the american thunder catback with delta flow 40's....sounded nice with cats...but without cats it sounds SEXY!!!!
\

sounds even better when your blown right :D

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Twista said:
SRT Handz said:
\

sounds even better when your blown right :D

Nothing sweeter that 8 pistons, moving in harmony.

I also like smoking weed, relaxing with cardboard...on concrete

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
lawl... srt

that 93 cobra sounded nice...

and slp's are just meant for loudness. i dont like the tone they produce.. i don't care about your opinions so dont try and argue with me about it.. they are just loud.. and annoying.

94Vert

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
i don't care about your opinions so dont try and argue with me about it.. they are just loud.. and annoying.

who are you talking to?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
lawl... srt

and slp's are just meant for loudness. i dont like the tone they produce.. i don't care about your opinions so dont try and argue with me about it.. they are just loud.. and annoying.

I drove next to a 03' Cobra with Bassani X and SLP Loudmouth for 100 Miles and it was HORRIABLE. Its just to loud and nasty sounding. IMO its better to get a medium loud exaust and if you want to open it up, get some cut-outs for fun

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
lawl... srt

I drove next to a 03' Cobra with Bassani X and SLP Loudmouth for 100 Miles and it was HORRIABLE. Its just to loud and nasty sounding. IMO its better to get a medium loud exaust and if you want to open it up, get some cut-outs for fun

Talk about cobras. Those things are a million time louder with the same setup compared to my car lol. I had a mac catback and mac catted h and my buddy had a mac catback and stock h pipe. His 03 cobra was 321431 million times louder in every way. He has a prochamber and a flowmaster catback... still million times louder than mine and thats just cruising. I can cruise and be quiet and if he cruises his car is extra loud. I pulled up next to him while driving and tried talking and he yelled, "I CANT HEAR YOU..............." and i barely heard him say that.

i want a 03-04 cobra :-*

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I was close to getting my flows made into Dumps. I kinda wish i had. Why you ask? Because i dont care for my Exhaust Tips. They never look straight to me, they look to big and hang to low. The tech that did the work advised me against dumps, he said it would be too loud.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
I was close to getting my flows made into Dumps. I kinda wish i had. Why you ask? Because i dont care for my Exhaust Tips. They never look straight to me, they look to big and hang to low. The tech that did the work advised me against dumps, he said it would be too loud.

no such thing as 2 loud .

Flows are quiter than your macs down low anyway or all around i think. Just get the dumps next time around if you want a change.

ripper

Reaction score
I wanna hear them babies foster go make a vid. :eek:uttahere: