Got my new car

Mbachota97

Reaction score
Well last weekend i got my new car. Its a 98 rio red gt with vortech supercharger, bassani x-pipe w/ cats, bassani cat back, some suspension upgrades, fully loaded, manual, and 76000 miles. All that for $8000. Yesterday i picked up my heads and intake for $444 of ebay from a 04 gt and putting them on in the next few weeks. Ill post some picks of the car and what do yall think about the deal i got on the car. Also im glad the site is up and running again.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We're glad its up again too.

sounds like a great price and has some good mods on there.
Enjoy it!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
sounds like you got a hell of a deal, but i would just build a new motor with a forged bottom end or use a PI shortblock to keep the compression down to get the most out of the blower...just my opinion though.

freefallin98

Reaction score
Wow congrats on the nice find. sounds like a hell of a deal! Get some pics up so we can see this beauty

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Awesome find. It's amazing how much difference in value mustangs are around here than other places. That car would go for $11 around my neck of the woods. :eek:

OP
OP
M

Mbachota97

Reaction score
Thanks everybody. I got really lucky on the car b/c the guy needed to get a truck and didnt want to deal with anybody so he sold it cheap. Now i have to get rid of my old car, so that i can buy new parts for the new car. Ill post pics tomorrow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online