Got my red interior in

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
white94gt said:
Do you post on modulardepot? Didnt u have a big hood on the 99+ car at one time.. Might not be you but i remember a guy from over there with the name Kornnut

every forum including the crappy ones has a kornnut name, just depends on who gets it first

OP
OP
K

Kornnut

Reaction score
white94gt said:
Do you post on modulardepot? Didnt u have a big hood on the 99+ car at one time.. Might not be you but i remember a guy from over there with the name Kornnut

Yep thats me. and even on the crappy forums I am kornnut

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
OK when you think of Mustang most of the time you get that picture in your head of that RED car, either the old 60's body style or a newer version......why is it that the red interior is so frowned upon?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i wasn't hating on his interior.. i was just saying wow that is very very red.. i would definitely have to get used to it but it doesn't look bad by any means.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
i wasn't hating on his interior.. i was just saying wow that is very very red.. i would definitely have to get used to it but it doesn't look bad by any means.

I was meaning as a general rule of public opinion Trey, not just you :hammer:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
no brian, i got the message loud and clear...

just messin man i know you werent speaking directly to me.. i was just sayin. O0

drifts14x

Reaction score
I love the red interior, I almost bought a 94 Red with Red interior V6, but then I came across my Red on Black 95 GT, so I had to rock it. I did see another 95 Red on Red GT today though, had to say it was sweet. It's kind of a "to each their own" thing. I had a red on red 92 6-speed corvette, loved it. Girls love the red interiors too, I don't know what it is, but that was the first thing they'd compliment on my Vette, not the motor or flawless paint, the freaking red leather. As for the oxidation, mine is doing that too, I've had a buffer to it and everything else, I think the only solution is repainting those skirts, sad...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.