Got new exhaust on

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Got rid of the Flowmater 40 series and now I have Flowmaster 10 series. They sound freaking awesome! Nice and loud with my my magnaflow x pipe!.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Nice. There is a new edge around town with an offroad X and 10 series flows and it is LOUD. Sounds exactly the same as Loudmouth 1s and an offroad X. Badass man, get us some sound clips.

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
only thing I would be able to use would be my cell phone and that would sound like ass. I am a little pissed about the work the guys did. The driver side tail pipe is about 11/16 of an inch further out than the passenger. They did get it all welded up good but I am a little miffed about the tailpipes. I should have just had them dumped at the axle.

ripper

Reaction score
LOL you noticed that? My pipes are crooked and look like crapola. You can see in this pic one is straight (drivers side) and the other points down a bit. I never measured them but i bet there diff sizes too.

[attachment deleted by admin]

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
LOL you noticed that? My pipes are crooked and look like crapola. You can see in this pic one is straight (drivers side) and the other points down a bit. I never measured them but i bet there diff sizes too.

Yeah noticed it. The shop that installed my offroad x and Flowmaster 40's were meticulous about making sure everything was perfect. But, I have moved 3 1/2 hours away from them. FYI... for those in Montgomery, AL Childs Performance Exhaust Inc is the best.

I am OCD about some stuff, when I can eyeball something and notice a difference it can bother the shit out of me LOL

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
It also feels like it has little more get up and go. It just feels quicker now.

ripper

Reaction score
My wife and I were walking over to the CVS which is like a block from my house and I hear a stang go down the highway with a nice exhaust(dint see it) and we both looked at each other at the same time and said Mustang . LOL. No other car can sound like a stang.

ripper

Reaction score
I havent heard em but they say they are loud as hell.

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
They are a little under half the size of the 40 series and single chamber. They are VERY loud up til around 3k RPM's and then seem to kind of mellow out. It is still loud but gets a little quieter. They are for race cars. Some tracks require mufflers on cars to run because of local noise ordinance's.

S

scarface

lol...its so cute :)

flo-325108.jpg

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
lol...its so cute :)

flo-325108.jpg

They are tiny as hell thats for sure LOL.... Thats why i was little pissed about my tailpipes.

slow-six

Reaction score
nice. you would think that for what exhaust shops charge they would get it right. that sucker is small. O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online